The Dyson Guy is the name, Dyson vacuums are how I roll! I've owned almost every Dyson product, trained on Dyson products, dreamed about Dyson products, and hold fast to the fact that Dyson is supreme!
This blog is your quick resource for Dyson info, tips, answers, and opinions on the products and technology coming from Malmesbury, England.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Is Dyson Worth the Price? Intro

That is a question that runs through most people's minds when they are looking at the price tag of a $400-$600 vacuum. They are used to spending $150 on a vacuum; and some think even that is pushing it. You have heard a lot about Dyson; your sister swears by it, your best friend has a new love in her life, and if you are in a circle of people where vacuums become the topic of conversation, you almost feel ashamed not to have one. You would like to get one, but that price! You're thinking, 'Do I really want to fork over that much money? Is my husband going to let me spend that much on a vacuum cleaner?'
Well, you first have to make sure that you have the correct perspective on all of this. Is Dyson worth the price? A resounding, yes! I will cover three reasons in the next three days as to why...
1 Dyson cost. How much am I already spending on a vacuum?
2 Dyson performance. Is my cheap vacuum even working?
3 Dyson technology. What makes Dyson better than the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment