The Dyson Guy is the name, Dyson vacuums are how I roll! I've owned almost every Dyson product, trained on Dyson products, dreamed about Dyson products, and hold fast to the fact that Dyson is supreme!
This blog is your quick resource for Dyson info, tips, answers, and opinions on the products and technology coming from Malmesbury, England.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What Just Came Out of My Carpet?!!!!!!!!!

The initial shock of looking down into the bin while you are going over your carpet for the first time and seeing all manner of filth that you never would have guessed was there! "How did all that get there? I never had a dog! What was my last vacuum doing!" It never ceases to amaze me how much junk seems to creep into and sink into a carpet.
I have had many people tell me that they heard that Dyson was good at cleaning the carpet, but weren't too sure. So before they plugged in the Dyson for the first time, they plugged in their Hoover or Bissell or whatever brand (for the last time) just to see how good Dyson really was, and oh were they surprised at what was being left behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment